Dr. Mahmood Rehmani
Dr. Mahmood Rehmani is working for Department of Management Sciences and Economics, Grand Asian University Sialkot, Pakistan. He possesses 20+ years of academic and professional experience and have published high impact factor researches in renowned international journals in the areas of sustainability, leadership and corporate social responsibility. He is a PhD in Leadership and Management Studies. Following are the major career highlights:
- Worked with renowned public sector organizations including PEC, HEC, ERRA, Election Commission of Pakistan, NARC and Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
- Experience of working with international donor organizations of repute including USAID, JICA and Islamic Relief UK
- Developed “Service Structure of Engineers” and worked as Secretary to Service Structure of Engineers Committee.
- Headed the Branch Offices of PEC at Multan and Larkana, remained Head of Public Relation Department and Facilitation Center.
- Steered the Monograph & Textbook Writing Scheme of HEC.
- Project planning, execution and monitoring has been the focus of professional career. Developed projects for HEC, PEC and Women-In-Energy.
- Established call center, facilitation center, complaint management system, visitor entry management system, help desks and public relation department from scratch.
- Beneficiary and Project Case studies from project field areas for donor and non-profit organizations. (Islamic Relief-UK, USAID, JICA, HAND, WIE).
- Fashioned monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports and newsletters for development projects, interventions and achievements.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Business, University of Mianwali, Pakistan.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Business Administration, University of Sialkot
- Member, Board of Faculty, Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences, University of Sialkot.
- Member, Strategic Plan Committee 2021-25, Deptt. of Business Administration, USKT
- Member, Departmental Research and Review Committee, Deptt. of Business Administration, University of Sialkot.
Organized several training, short courses, press briefings and national and international seminars/conferences